Friday, June 2, 2017

Beautiful Character
Student Success Statement

“If there is beauty in character,
there will be harmony in the home.
If there is harmony in the home,
there will be order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation,
there will be peace in the world.
Conclusion:
If there is beauty in character,
there will be peace in the woirld.

This statement was stated by Chinese Proverb. I tink this is such an accurate quote. One great thing can lead to many amazing other things. I think everyone should try to be the best character they have within. And I think this is what the quote is trying to emphasize. If you’re the best person you can be, you will covert everyone around you the same. I think this is a great quote people should live by because we will bring peace into the world. I agree with this quote.


Image result for beautiful character chinese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment