Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

This memorial day weekend I went to the lake with my family. We had a picnic and played really fun games. I must say there was a plethora amount of people who arrived at the park. I think they came for the same reason we did. To celebrate memorial day. I think we were lucky though because we found a perfect spot with shade and somewhere where there wasn’t a lot of people.  We left early in the morning and didn’t come back until late afternoon. After the picnic at the lake, I went to the mall. I bought new clothes because my brother will be graduating soon and I will be there to watch and we all have to look presentable as possible. After that I went home back with my family. We decided we should buy something to eat because everyone was too tired and no one wanted to cook. So my mom and myself went to go buy some tacos for the family. During the three day weekend I also stayed up until one in the morning to watch movies. One of the days that I was off, I helped my brother assemble a toy. I didn’t have any homework during the three day weekend so that was great because it was time consuming. Overall, this three day weekend was a blast.


Image result for memorial day     Image result for lake

No comments:

Post a Comment